ISBE’s official journal, The International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research (IJEBR) has a unique focus on publishing original research related to the human and social dynamics of entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurial management in small and growing organizations.
ISBE members can access the current and archive issues of IJEBR here.
If you are not already an ISBE member, you can join for as little as £65 per year. Find out more here.
The journal has an international perspective on entrepreneurship and publishes conceptual papers and empirical studies which bring together issues of interest to academic researchers and educators, policy-makers and practitioners worldwide. The editorial team encourages high-quality submissions which advance the study of human and behavioral dimensions of entrepreneurship and smaller organizations.
Examples of topics areas from which submissions are invited include:
• Nascent entrepreneurship and new venture creation
• Management development and learning in smaller businesses
• Enterprise and entrepreneurship education, learning and careers
• Entrepreneurial psychology and cognition
• Management and transition in smaller, growing and family-owned enterprises
• Corporate entrepreneurship and venturing
• Entrepreneurial teams, management and organizations
• Social, sustainable and informal entrepreneurship
• National and international policy, historical and cultural studies in entrepreneurship
• Gender, minority and ethnic entrepreneurship
• Innovative research methods and theoretical development in entrepreneurship
• Resourcing and managing innovation in entrepreneurial ventures
With constantly increasing academic, business and policy interest in the contributions that entrepreneurship and small businesses make to economic and social growth and regeneration in both national and global contexts, IJEBR provides an internationally recognized platform for exploration and debate centering on research which is relevant to scientific, policy, commercial and social concerns, and which makes a wider impact beyond the academic community.
For more information visit: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/ijebr.htm
About: Scopus H index: 28 Impact factor: 2014 Impact Factor: 1.43; 4 year impact factor: 1.67 Days from initial submission to first decision: 40 days
Published 6 times per year
Abstracted/Indexed in: Scopus, Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunites in Management, Emerald Management Reviews, ABI/INFORM, Publication Forum, Australian Business Deans Council Journal Quality List (B), Association of Business Schools (United Kingdom)
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Paul Jones, Coventry University, UK: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-editors: Dr. Martina Battisti, Massey University, New Zealand: email@example.com Dr. Lois Shelton, California State University Northridge, USA: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Richard Tunstall, University of Leeds, UK: email@example.com