ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DATE EXTENDED!
In its 15th year the Rural Entrepreneurship conference will take place in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. A friendly ‘toon’ with legendary nightlife, Newcastle is served by 2 Universities, an international airport, and nearby iconic heritage sites such as Hadrian’s Wall and Holy Island.
Building on a tradition of academic and practitioner debate and scholarship, abstracts are invited from colleagues in any of the following themes:
- Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- Digital Rural Entrepreneurship
- International dimensions of rural entrepreneurship
- New approaches in rural theory, method and measurement
- Opportunities and challenges for rural development
- Rural Innovation, EU funding and the role of Universities
- Rural Social Entrepreneurship
- Rural Place Marketing
- Rural Tourism and Hospitality Entrepreneurship
We welcome practitioner papers and reports, case studies and academic research papers. This is a small and friendly conference, where your contribution will be nurtured and developed through review, debate and networking.
Abstracts should be emailed to email@example.com by 14th February 2017. Please check the http://www.ncl.ac.uk/kite/news/events/item/call-for-abstracts1 website for the abstract template.
There is a free Early-Career researcher development seminar on the 14th June: details to be announced. Early Bird rates are £185 before 29th April 2017. (After this, the fee will be £220). For PhD students, the fee is £150. The gala dinner will be an extra £30.00.
We look forward to seeing you in Newcastle!
Dr Robert Newbery
Check out Newcastle-upon-Tyne and the North East of England: