Financial Entrepreneurship for Economic Growth in Emerging Nations
A book edited by Professor Atsede Woldie and Professor Brychan Thomas, University of South Wales
Proposal Submission Deadline: May 30, 2016
The book will include work on enterprise financing in emerging economies in terms of global dynamics investigating theories, models and processes.
Publisher: The book is scheduled to be published by IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.), an international academic publisher, in 2017.
Recommended topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Finance and entrepreneurship
• Corporate and strategic financial entrepreneurship
• Finance and SMEs in developing economies
• Enterprise Financing in Emerging Economies
• Financial Entrepreneurship in New Growth Economies
• Loans from Banks/Financial Institutions
• International Processes and Financial Entrepreneurship
• Emerging markets and the financing of SMEs
• Global aspects of enterprise financing
• Family finance and entrepreneurship
• Financing Innovation and entrepreneurship
• Financing Technology entrepreneurship
• Islamic microfinance
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit on or before May 30, 2016, a chapter proposal of 1,000 to 2,000 words clearly explaining the mission and concerns of his or her proposed chapter. Authors will be notified by June 6, 2016 about the status of their proposals and sent chapter guidelines. Full chapters are expected to be submitted by July 30, 2016, and all interested authors must consult the guidelines for manuscript submissions at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/ prior to submission. All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis. Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this project.
All proposals should be submitted through the E-Editorial DiscoveryTM online submission manager.
May 30, 2016: Proposal Submission Deadline
June 6, 2016: Notification of Acceptance
July 30, 2016: Full Chapter Submission
September 30, 2016: Review Results Returned
November 30, 2016: Final Acceptance Notification
December 30, 2016: Final Chapter Submission
Contacts for further information
University of South Wales