This special issue seeks to capture the variety of dynamics involved in new and emerging entrepreneurial behaviours, identities and contexts, as each affects the other. Topics may include but are not limited to:
· New, emerging and extant forms of entrepreneurial behaviours and identities in different (also cultural) contexts, including different industries such the creative, biotech, digital and sharing economies;
· Entrepreneurial behaviours in existing businesses in a variety of contexts;
· Comparative studies of entrepreneurial behaviours and identities across contexts;
· Behaviour, identity and context in relation to self-employment opportunities arising from, for example, sporting, well-being, general fitness trends and an aging population;
· New, emerging and extant forms of entrepreneurial behaviours and identities emerging from increasing concerns with environmental, social and ethical sustainability;
· Behaviour, identity and context in relation to hybrid entrepreneurial careers that involve both self-employment and employment roles as expressions of self-development.