The 5th edition of Understanding Enterprise, Entrepreneurs and Small Business by Simon Bridge and Ken O’Neill will be launched at the ISBE Conference
Simon Bridge & Ken O’Neill
- Meet the authors and Palgrave’s Business & Management editor at the Palgrave/Macmillan book stand.
- Order your inspection copies of Understanding Enterprise and discuss how you can support your teaching delivery requirements.
Understanding Enterprise is one of the most popular and widely respected textbooks on enterprise, providing a refreshingly critical approach to this subject. Reviewed as ‘a classic’ and ‘masterful’, this new edition looks at how thinking about enterprise, entrepreneurs and small business has evolved. It has been fully updated to:
- Provide a more comprehensive summary of both traditional and new thinking.
- Place greater emphasis on the re-evaluation of traditional entrepreneurship thinking and assumptions – even to question whether entrepreneurship as a concept has any practical validity.
- Reflect recent developments in enterprise policy and its effectiveness.
For further information please contact: