- The Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE) and the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI) hosts the Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018
- A prestigious event recognising outstanding endeavour in enterprise learning and skills
- The Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018 Headline Sponsor is Lloyds Banking Group
Leading figures from the worlds of enterprise learning and skills will gather on Wednesday 2 May for the Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018. Recognising the endeavours of learners, educators, entrepreneurs, mentors, policy-shapers and others making an outstanding contribution to the UK’s enterprise and skills landscape, the Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018 takes place in the Houses of Parliament, Westminster.
Lloyds Banking Group is Headline Sponsor of the Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018.
This sponsorship builds on a long-established relationship that has seen SFEDI and the IOEE working together closely to promote mentoring as an invaluable support tool for small businesses. Lloyds Banking Group is dedicated to helping British businesses prosper and colleagues are sharing their skills every day through mentoring in local communities.
Jo Harris, Managing Director of Retail Business Banking at Lloyds Banking Group, said:
“Mentoring continues to play a critical role in supporting Britain’s small businesses, charities and social enterprises. SFEDI and IOEE promote the engagement and quality of learning within the UK’s entrepreneurial communities.
Lloyds Banking Group is proud to work closely with SFEDI and IOEE once again, to encourage, support, and inspire enterprises across the UK, as part of our ongoing commitment to Helping Britain Prosper.”
As the Headline Sponsor of the awards event, Lloyds Banking Group, have sponsor recognition of the highly respected Lifetime Achievement Award. Previous winners of this award have included Kanya King MBE from the MOBO Awards, John Timpson from The Timpson Group and Toni Mascolo OBE from TONI&GUY for their contribution to developing enterprising skills within their industry.
Award Sponsors for the Celebrating Enterprise Awards event include the International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) and the Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE).
Award nominations are now open, with SFEDI and IOEE welcoming nominations from their networks, partners and the wider enterprise community. The nomination criteria and online nomination form is available at awards.ioee.uk/nomination-form/.
The closing date for nominations is Thursday 1 March. Shortlisted nominees will be notified in April and a full list of nominees will be available at celebratingenterprise.com
Ruth Lowbridge MBE, Executive Chair of the SFEDI Group, said:
“The Celebrating Enterprise Awards is our most significant event of the year celebrating the achievements of the most enterprising individuals and organisations across both across the UK and Internationally. We are delighted to work alongside Lloyds and be able to welcome them once again as the Headline Sponsor of the event. Lloyds Banking Group share our ambition to support and help small and medium businesses across the UK start, survive and thrive.”
- Photographs of the nominees, winners and of sponsor representatives at the Houses of Parliament, Westminster event will be available from Friday 4 May.
- The eight award categories for Celebrating Enterprise 2018 are: Enterprising Learning Provider of the Year, Enterprise Educator of the Year, Enterprising Learner of the Year, Enterprise Support Champion, IOEE Member of the Year, Intrapreneur of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award and the International Lifetime Achievement Award.
- The SFEDI Group is the Government recognised Sector Skills Organisation for enterprise and business support. Established in 1996, it has earned recognition as the source of expertise on skills and knowhow for the development of small, medium and micro businesses. The group includes SFEDI, SFEDI Awards, SFEDI Solutions and the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE).
- The IOEE (ioee.uk) is the first learning institute dedicated to developing and recognising the skills of enterprising people. It supports enterprise professionals in developing their skills and knowledge to a high standard to provide outstanding enterprise support.
- SFEDI and the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE) will host the Celebrating Enterprise event at the Houses of Parliament on Wednesday 2 May from 4.00 until 6.00pm. The event will bring together small businesses and representatives from business organisations from across the UK to celebrate everything that’s great about Enterprise and Enterprising skills.
For more information or for any event enquiries, please contact the IOEE team on 0845 467 4928 or email email@example.com