SFEDI and IOEE are delighted to announce that the Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018 nominations are officially open!
The awards ceremony will be held in the Houses of Parliament, Westminster, on Wednesday 2 May 2018, bringing together key figures from the small business, enterprise and skills sector in the UK to celebrate and recognise the very best in enterprise learning and skills.
With eight award categories, the awards recognise enterprising excellence in a range of settings. The awards are given to learners who’ve demonstrated their dedication to bolstering their own enterprise skills. They’re given to organisations that have gone above and beyond in championing and facilitating enterprise learning, and they’re awarded to employers who make enterprise learning and skills a key component of their operations. Last year, winners included academics, apprenticeship champions, start-ups, politicians, enterprise support workers and many other people, all of whom had shown real commitment to putting enterprise learning firmly centre stage.
The Lifetime Achievement Award and International Lifetime Achievement Award have been presented to highly respected individuals for their contribution to developing enterprising skills within their industry. Previous winners of these awards include Kanya King MBE from the MOBO Awards, John Timpson from The Timpson Group and Toni Mascolo OBE from TONI&GUY.
The nominations are now open for the Celebrating Enterprise Awards 2018. This is your chance to put forward the individuals and organisations you believe deserve recognition for their dedication to enterprise learning and skills.
This years awards include:
- Enterprising Learning Provider of the Year
- Enterprise Educator of the Year
- Enterprising Learner of the Year
- Enterprise Support Champion
- IOEE Member of the Year
- Intrapreneur of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- International Lifetime Achievement Award
Award nominations are welcomed from SFEDI and IOEE’s networks, partners and the wider enterprise community.
To view the nomination criteria and make a nomination, please visit celebratingenterprise.com. The closing date for nominations is midnight on Thursday 1 March 2018.
All nominations will be considered by a panel of judges representing SFEDI and IOEE, with all shortlisted nominees notified by April 2018. A full list of nominees will be available on their website. Each of the nominees, along with a guest, will be invited to attend the Awards event in London on Wednesday 2 May 2018.
To find out more about the awards event or to enquire about sponsorship opportunities, please visit celebratingenterprise.com or call the IOEE team on 0845 467 4928.
- Photographs of the nominees, winners and of sponsor representatives at the Houses of Parliament, Westminster event will be available from Friday 4 May.
- The eight award categories for Celebrating Enterprise 2018 are: Enterprising Learning Provider of the Year, Enterprise Educator of the Year, Enterprising Learner of the Year, Enterprise Support Champion, IOEE Member of the Year, Intrapreneur of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award and the International Lifetime Achievement Award.
- The SFEDI Group is the Government recognised Sector Skills Organisation for enterprise and business support. Established in 1996, it has earned recognition as the source of expertise on skills and knowhow for the development of small, medium and micro businesses. The group includes SFEDI, SFEDI Awards, SFEDI Solutions and the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE).
- The IOEE (ioee.uk) is the first learning institute dedicated to developing and recognising the skills of enterprising people. It supports enterprise professionals in developing their skills and knowledge to a high standard to provide outstanding enterprise support.
- SFEDI and the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE) will host the Celebrating Enterprise event at the Houses of Parliament on Wednesday 2 May from 4.00 until 6.00pm. The event will bring together small businesses and representatives from business organisations from across the UK to celebrate everything that’s great about Enterprise and Enterprising skills.
For more information or for any event enquiries, please contact the IOEE team on 0845 467 4928 or email email@example.com