Job title: Enterprise & Employability Administrator
Department: Academic Services
Responsible to: Head of Enterprise
Salary: Grade 4 £20,092 – £23,487 dependant on qualifications/experience
Term: Full-time, permanent, 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 28 November 2021
Relationships with: Academic Services teams, Students, Academic staff including placement supervisors, other professional service teams at the university, external stakeholders including businesses.
The post holder will provide general administration support to the Enterprise and Employability team within Academic Services including the administration of student placements, maintenance of records in the University’s CRM (customer relationship management) system, updating the university jobs portal, supporting the planning, running and promotion of Enterprise and Employability events and activities, as well as general administrative duties (scheduling meetings, raising purchase orders, note taking etc.).
- The University is committed to equality of opportunity. All staff are required to comply with current legislation, University policies and good practice guidance.
- All staff are required to act in a way that safeguards the health and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults at all times. The post holder must be familiar with and adhere to appropriate safeguarding policies and guidance and participate in related mandatory/statutory training. Managers have a responsibility to ensure their team members understand their individual responsibilities with regard to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
- All staff are required to participate in the University appraisal process and should ensure they are familiar with the process and plan time to prepare for their appraisal. Following the appraisal, staff are expected to undertake in any necessary learning and development and work towards the objectives that have been set.
- The University expects staff to attend any training designated as mandatory and to undertake learning and development activities to support their role. Managers must facilitate learning and development within their teams.
- It is a condition of employment that staff will not disclose any information obtained in the course of their duties other than to those entitled to receive it. The post holder must ensure that the confidentiality of personal data remains secure and that restricted information or highly restricted information to which they have access remains confidential during and after their employment at Royal Agricultural University. All staff must undergo appropriate data protection training as required.
- All absence from work must be reported in accordance with the University’s absence procedures and recorded on iTrent.
- The University acknowledges its responsibility to provide a safe, smoke free environment, to its employees, service users and visitors. It is the policy of the University not to allow smoking on University premises other than in specifically designated areas.
For further information and to apply please click here.