The conference will be held at the Village Hotel, Swansea.
Details of the conference can be found here.
Abstracts are invited by Friday 2nd April 2021 for the annual Rural Entrepreneurship conference in any of the following themes:
- Rural social entrepreneurship
- Rural artisanal entrepreneurship
- Migration effects on rural development
- Technology and innovation in the rural economy
- International dimensions on rural entrepreneurship
- Opportunities and challenges for rural development
- Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- New approaches to rural theory, method and assessment
- Innovative methods for researching rural entrepreneurship
- Rural place marketing, tourism, heritage and cultural entrepreneurship
In addition, we are also interested in papers exploring:
- The impact of Covid on rural entrepreneurship research – what’s changed?
We also have a new track call where papers will be actively considered for inclusion in a special issue of Local Economy on the topic of:
- Hubs to support rural and regional development (see https://isbe.org.uk/call-for-papers-special-issue-of-local-economy/)
We welcome practitioner papers and reports, case studies and academic research papers.
For questions or enquiries please contact: Robert Bowen: firstname.lastname@example.org