Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Limited
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Limited will be held at Aston University, Birmingham on Thursday 9th November at 12.30pm for the following purposes:
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Friday 28th October 2022.
- To receive the Report of the Trustees and the Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2022
- To re-appoint GBAC Limited as Auditors of the Company from the conclusion of the meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- To announce the new Trustees.
- To re-appoint co-opted Trustees/Advisors to the Board.
- To acknowledge thanks to the outgoing Trustees.
- To thank ISBE “Organisational Members”
- Any other business (to be communicated to Lynn O’Byrne by Friday 3rd November 2023)
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Andrew Henley, President
Old Linen Court
83-85 Shambles Street
- Copies of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 28th October can be downloaded here.
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting is also entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her place. The proxy must be a member of the Institution.
- A copy of the 2022 annual accounts can be downloaded here.