Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Limited
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship Limited will be held at Virtually ISBE On-line, on Friday 6th November 2019 at 2pm for the following purposes:
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 14th November 2019.
- To receive the Report of the Trustees and the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 December 2019
- To re-appoint GBAC Limited as Auditors of the Company from the conclusion of the meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
- To announce the new and re-elected Trustees.
- To re-appoint co-opted Trustees/Advisors to the Board.
- To acknowledge thanks to the outgoing Trustees.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Kiran Trehan, President
Old Linen Court
83-85 Shambles Street
- Copies of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held 8th November can be downloaded here.
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the above meeting is also entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her place. The proxy must be a member of the Institution.
- A copy of the 2019 annual accounts can be downloaded here.