To join ISBE or to renew your membership, please click here Join/Renew ISBE
As a membership organisation our members are very important to us. As an ISBE member, you have the chance to get involved, have a say and shape the future direction of ISBE, of entrepreneurial research, policy and practice. Not only that, but we offer a great benefits package too. Here are just some of the benefits of joining us as a member:
• Joining ISBE’s network of over 500 members and 4,000 contacts in the small business and entrepreneurship field
• Joining special member-only webinars with leading experts in the worlds of small business and entrepreneurship
• The opportunity to promote events or share news with 4,000 others via our monthly bulletin and the ISBE website
• Discounted rates and priority booking for ISBE workshops and seminars
• Being the first to hear ISBE news and upcoming activities such as the RAKE Fund call for bids
• The chance to join ISBE’s Special Interest Groups
There are 4 types of membership:
• Individual Membership (£65 for 12 months)
• Student Membership (£45 for 12 months) Full time students only
• Retired Membership (£55 for 12 months)
• Organisational membership (£500) includes full membership for up to 10 people
Delegates at ISBE conferences become ISBE members until the following year’s conference.
All other memberships run on a rolling 12-month basis.