To join ISBE or to renew your membership, please click here Join/Renew ISBE
As a membership organisation, our members are very important to us. As an ISBE member, you have the chance to get involved, have a say and shape the future direction of ISBE, of entrepreneurial research, policy and practice. Not only that, but we offer a great benefits package too. Here are just some of the benefits of joining us as a member:
• Joining ISBE’s network of over 500 members and 4,000 contacts in the small business and entrepreneurship field
• Being the first to hear ISBE news and upcoming activities such as the RAKE Fund call for bids
• Joining special member-only webinars with leading experts in the worlds of small business and entrepreneurship. Members also get complimentary access to all webinars organised by ECSB, the European Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
• The opportunity to present your work at the ISBE annual conference, scheduled for October 2022.
• Accessing papers from past ISBE conferences back to 2011
• The opportunity to promote events or share news with 4,000 others via our monthly bulletin and the ISBE website
• Having a say in the strategic direction and priorities of the Institute
• Discounted rates and priority booking for ISBE workshops and seminars
• Sharing your contribution towards the Institute’s official responses to entrepreneurial policy consultations
• The chance to join ISBE’s Special Interest Groups
There are 4 types of membership:
• Individual Membership (£65 for 12 months)
• Student Membership (£45 for 12 months) Full time students only
• Retired Membership (£55 for 12 months)
• Organisational Membership (£750 for 12 months – two opportunities to register, 1 January and 1 July)
Memberships run on a rolling 12-month basis, apart from Organisational membership.