BAMDE International Conference (11th) – Entrepreneurship in a Challenged World: The role of Universities in the Development of Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
September 11 – September 14, Albena, Varna, Bulgaria
The Conference’s mission is to bring together professionals in the field, from research, teaching, practice and policy-making to exchange opinions, problems and good practice in entrepreneurship to respond to the challenges of our changing world.
To discuss recent trends and problems in the development of national and regional entrepreneurial ecosystems;
– To discuss and understand better the role of universities in the development of entrepreneurial ecosystems;
– To discuss the challenges for entrepreneurs as key business players today and tomorrow;
– To exchange research, training and consulting experiences (problems, findings and solutions) in different geographic, economic, and socio-cultural contexts;
– To discuss and understand better the role of intrapreneurship in large-scale enterprises and their role in entrepreneurial ecosystems;
– To strengthen and develop further established networks among professionals from Europe and other regions of the world.
One-page abstracts giving a clear indication of the contribution to a sub-topic are expected by 7 July 2023. Feedback from the organisation committee will be notified one week later. Full papers (maximum 15 pages) are expected by 1 September 2023.
For further details please click here.