***16th Rural Entrepreneurship Conference-Abstract submission by 12th March 2018***
The 16th Rural Entrepreneurship Conference takes place at the University of Plymouth in 2018 and the Plymouth Business School and Futures Entrepreneurship Centre are inviting contributions from practitioners and academics to any of the following themes:
- Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- Digital rural entrepreneurship
- International dimensions of rural entrepreneurship
- New approaches in rural theory, method and measurement
- Opportunities and challenges for rural development
- Rural innovation, EU funding and the role of universities
- Rural social entrepreneurship
- Rural entrepreneurship and marketing
- Rural tourism enterprises.
Extended deadline due to high demand
Abstracts are invited for papers from anyone with an interest in rural entrepreneurship; we encourage contributions from academics and practitioners alike. Please indicate which of the conference themes you think is/are most appropriate and limit your abstract to 400 words.
Full paper submissions
Following the mandatory abstract submission by 12 March 2018, you can optionally submit full papers of between 3,000 and 4,000 words (excluding reference list) by 1 May 2018. Please use the template form so that we have standard margins, font Arial 11, 1.5 line spaced and including up to five keywords. Please also use Harvard referencing style.
Practitioner papers and reports, case studies and academic research papers are welcome and abstracts should be emailed to Nikolaos Apostolopoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 12 March 2018.