16h-17h (BST), Wednesday 30 September 2020
Free webinar for students who are new to learning with cases, or learning with cases online for the first time.
During the webinar students will be introduced to the case method. They will also hear useful tips and tricks to help them get the most out of learning with cases. These techniques are suitable for students learning with cases on any programme around the world.
Participants will discover:
• the benefits of learning with cases
• what faculty expect from students in a case session
• the key ingredients of online and face-to-face case classes
• how to spot opportunities to make a difference in a case discussion
• signposts to other essential learning with cases resources.
The webinar will include a Q&A session.
Training and Events Manager