Are you interested in the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the case method? This free webinar offers you the chance to explore the opportunities and risks.
This webinar is free to attend, you can book your place here.
Since the public release of ChatGPT in November 2022, most educators have gained firsthand experiences with AI and have contemplated its implications for their teaching. AI, in its various forms, will fundamentally transform education, and the case method is no exception. In this webinar, we will focus on the positive and potentially negative impacts of AI on the case method. Our discussion will begin with teaching an individual case session, followed by exploring its implications for the design and delivery of case-based courses. We will then explore how AI can be used when writing cases.
The webinar will:
- reflect on the impact of AI on the case method in general
- explore how educators can leverage AI to enhance their own case teaching
- discuss possible risks to the use of cases that arise from AI
- consider implications for the design and delivery of case-based courses, including syllabi, grading and assignments
- demonstrate how AI can significantly accelerate and improve the production of cases for teaching purposes.