Gender and Entrepreneurship Engaged Scholarship: Agenda Setting for the MENA region
Feb 26-27, 2020
A Gender and Enterprise Network event in Saudi Arabia to launch a regional platform supporting gender and entrepreneurship engaged scholarship.
Mohammed Bin Salman College for Business and Entrepreneurship (MBSC), King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia.
To purchase tickets please email Ms Hebah AlZu’bi at: email@example.com
The Gender and Enterprise Network is organizing this event in Saudi Arabia to launch a regional platform in support of gender and entrepreneurship engaged scholarship. Partly funded by Babson Global Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, the event and aims to:
- Create a regional gender and entrepreneurship scholarly community that is internationally connected.
- Offer research and publication support for early career researchers in the region.
- Launch an edited book on gender and entrepreneurship in the region.
- Draft a gender and entrepreneurship research agenda for the region.
- Make relevant policy recommendations for regional policy makers and funding agencies.