Growth Catalyst is a leadership development programme for small businesses located in the Liverpool City Region with 2-250 employees.
Developed by experts in the field of leadership and management, the programme has been designed to respond to the needs of owners and senior managers, providing both personal and business growth.
The programme is entirely practical in nature and is designed to allow you to implement immediate and impactful changes within your business, allowing you to:
- Develop and improve your leadership skills
- Generate new ideas to reinvigorate your business
- Develop a long term strategy for growth
- Work with leading experts and business coaches
- Build relationships with other growing businesses
- Manage time more effectively, allowing you to work on your business rather than in it.
Growth Catalyst is a seven-month leadership development programme, designed specifically for owners and senior managers of SMEs in the Liverpool City Region, to help the business grow. The programme is uniquely designed to provide both personal and business support.
The programme includes:
- A 2 day overnight leadership residential. (Thornton Hall Hotel)
- 6 hours of coaching.
- 7 masterclasses.
- 4 x three hour Action Learning set meetings.
- A Business Exchange
- 6 “Essential Skills” online workshops
There is no charge for attending the programme, however there is an application and selection process to ensure that places are awarded to businesses that have plans for growth and are committed to meaningful change . For further information about the programme and to download an application form please click here. Deadline for applications is Friday 25th February 2022
Participants must attend the overnight residential on the 25th and 26th April 2022 and must be able to commit to attend 80% of all activities.
For an informal chat or If you need any more information, please call Richard Holloway on 0151 7953333 / 07812 172646.