Kick start your business growth in the new year, with the Help to Grow: Management programme. The programme will support managers and leaders of SMEs to boost business performance, resilience, and long-term growth. The University of Derby are proud to be delivering the Help to Grow: Management programme, in the East Midlands, West Midlands and Yorkshire and Humberside.
The 12-week programme is 90% funded by (the fee payable by participants is £750) and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
- East Midlands, Derby, 11th January 2022
- East Midlands, Chesterfield, 15th February 2022
- West Midlands, Wolverhampton, 19th January 2022
- West Midlands, Telford, 9th March 2022
- Y&H, York, 31st January 2022
The in-depth high-quality curriculum will support participants to build capabilities:
- digital adoption
- employee engagement
- responsible business
- financial management
By the end of the programme, participants will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum that features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
To find out more about the Help to Grow: Management programme please click here
Request more information about the Help to Grow: Management programme here.