Join us online at the leading forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners – the 15th International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (IEEC).
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator-led interactive sessions and seminars as well as keynotes led by inspirational experts from across the world.
In 2021 the conference will be delivered online over three half days. The organisers hope to be able to offer an opportunity to attend in-person at Aston University Birmingham on the middle day of the conference but this will depend on the situation with the Covid-19 pandemic.
By participating you will learn, connect, contribute and network with old and new colleagues and friends. Most importantly, at the end of the three days, you will be inspired to try new approaches, enabled and equipped to be more innovative and better able to maximise the impact of your work.
Who should participate?
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers, project managers, business support professionals and others who are supporting start up and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research
For further information and to register to attend please click here.