Deadline for full article submissions 30/04/2021
ISBE Entrepreneurial Finance SIG extension of call for submissions to their special issue on Financing Green Innovative SMEs.
For full details of call and submission for full papers, see: Call for papers: Entrepreneurial Finance for Green Innovative SMEs – IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (ieee-tems.org)
We welcome original paper contributions showcasing the interplay of policy and contemporary new innovative forms of entrepreneurial finance for SMEs. The Special Issue seeks to contribute to theory and practical development in the field of earlier stage green innovative SME finance. Authors may, for example, consider the following:
- Innovative public policies to finance green SME innovation, particularly for early stage long horizon R&D projects.
- International dimensions in scaling-up public policy initiatives to address early stage green innovation finance gaps.
- Private sector innovations (e.g. fintechs, blockchain, crowdfunding, impact investors, green bonds) as an alternative finance which are impacting on green innovation in SMEs.
- Case studies of early stage innovative green venture financing.
- Development of green financing ecosystems and socio-environmental just transition involving small and community based innovative green businesses.
- Financing circular economy solutions.
- How do traditional and new sources of entrepreneurial finance make investment decisions in green innovative opportunities.
Contact for further information – Dr Robyn Owen: firstname.lastname@example.org