- Prof Monder Ram
- Prof Susan Marlow
- Prof Colette Henry
- Professor David Rae
- Prof Natalia Vershinina,
- Prof Kassa Woldesenbet Beta
- Prof Haya Al-Dajani
- Dr Angela Martinez, Dy , among others.
Early career researchers and PhD students can showcase their research and they should submit an extend abstract by 31/01/2024 to . This gathering provides a unique platform to discuss and debate the current state of knowledge, controversies, and future directions in the realm of Inclusive Entrepreneurship. The symposium facilitates the exchange of ideas and insights, fostering collaboration and contributing to the advancement of research in this vital field.
Who Should Attend?
– Researchers and Academicians
– PhD Students & Early Career Scholars
– Policy Makers, Business Support providers and Entrepreneurs
– Anyone passionate about inclusive entrepreneurship and its transformative potential.