ISBE 2016: Day Two
Friday 28th October 2016
Novotel Paris Central Tour Eiffel
1100 (as part of the Business Support track)
Innovation Alliances: Growth driving partnerships
The Business Support track is kindly sponsored by The Innovation Alliance
Learn about four innovation alliances established throughout Europe. Each at their own level (city, regional, cross border, sectorial), has brought together higher education institutions, small and medium sized enterprises and innovation support organisations.
The Innovation Alliances aim at helping SMEs to access research and training in universities to boost their innovation capacity and benefit their bottom line, while universities will be able to find new outlets to generate direct economic returns from their research.
This session describes the four established alliances, provides you insights in the tools and methods available to you to establish your own alliance and learn about a Horizon2020 SME Readiness course that empowers SMEs to better collaborate with higher education institutions in the Horizon2020 funding program.
Join this session to learn about the outcomes of this large scale EU-funded initiative and how this can benefit your institution.
Speakers in this session are:
– Florian Bratzke (Project Manager at Univations)
– Joe English (Project Officer at Meath County Council)
– Anna I Esparcia Alcazar (Project Officer at Universitat Politècnica de
– Sarah Mallon (Project Officer at Louth County Council)
– Arno Meerman (CEO at University Industry Innovation Network)
– Conor Patterson (CEO at Newry & Mourne Enterprise Agency)
– José Pietri (CEO at Mindshare Consulting
Main Conference Sponsor: