|Salary:||£40,792 to £48,677 Grade 8|
|Placed On:||11th March 2019|
|Closes:||9th April 2019|
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to enhance the excellence in teaching and research in Management within the School of Social Sciences. The successful candidate would be expected to take an active role in the teaching of our successful UG and Masters programmes, which includes an MSc in Management and BSc Business Management, and any new programmes we will develop in the field. In addition to teaching and administrative duties the successful candidate will undertake excellent research with demonstrable impact. Pursuit of external grant funding and regularly publishing research papers in top ranked journals are essential along with a strategy for knowledge exchange.
• Contribute to the research activities of the Management and Marketing Division in the area of Management at the highest level (REF 3-4*) – publish in high quality research journals and present work at international conferences
• Engaging in interdisciplinary research and knowledge exchange with other academic or industrial partners
• Support the full economic cost of research by generating grant income and/or industrial funding
• Supervise research students
• the development and delivery of UG and Masters modules in both theoretical and practical settings
• Expertise in Project Management and Operations Management; Innovation and Entrepreneurship; or Leadership and Organisational Behaviour would be particularly beneficial.
• use innovative teaching methods to deliver high quality and effective teaching at all levels in Management courses to equip students with the skills, attributes and experience required for their future careers.
• supervise multi-disciplinary research projects at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, ensuring that each student receives an outstanding research experience.
• carry out a range of administrative tasks within the school and provide academic support to students.
For further information and to apply please click here.