Deadlines this year
Extended abstract submission deadline: 31st March 2016
Papers due: 31st July 2016
Final revised papers due: 30th September 2016
The 2016 paper submission guidelines are available here: ISBE Paper Submission Guidelines 2016.
You can also find more information about the 2016 tracks here.
ISBE welcome five different types of paper.
• Refereed Papers – these are papers which have been through a refereeing process by our expert reviewers and have been accepted – all refereed papers should be of publishable quality, potentially suitable for international journal publication.
• Working Papers – these are ongoing research pieces and give an insight into current research thinking and activities. They are an opportunity for authors to present their work and receive some constructive feedback prior to developing the research for publication.
• Practitioner Papers – these papers enable practitioners to highlight excellent and distinctive practice in enterprise creation and development. There must be evidence of the effectiveness of the practices presented with clear practical or policy implications highlighted.
• Case Studies – these are intensive studies of a single group, incident, or community; they should involve an in-depth, possibly even longitudinal examination of a single instance or event. We expect that from the case study a sharpened understanding of why the instance happened as it did, and what aspect might become important to look at more extensively in future research should be evident. Case Studies may be submitted as examples of practice or as full teaching cases with teaching notes. Harvard style, ECCH or other appropriate format may be used.
• PowerPoint Presentation – for work in its very earliest stage there are a limited number of spaces for PowerPoint presentations at the conference with no accompanying written paper.
This year, we are also accepting abstracts for Poster Sessions. We would expect that these sessions will be a useful opportunity for postgraduate and early career researchers to obtain expert feedback about their work. Applicants are asked to submit a short abstract giving brief information and background to their work.
For any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Paris!