|Salary:||£29,951 to £32,555 per annum|
|Fixed Term until 31/05/2023|
|Closing Date:||Sunday 18 April 2021|
|Interview Date:||Tuesday 04 May 2021|
Birmingham City University is a large and diverse place to study right in the heart of the city and we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Officer to join our dynamic team to support the delivery a European Regional Development Fund start-up programme, Home Office start-up scheme and a range of activities for individuals interested in entrepreneurship.
Reporting the Enterprise Manager you will be responsible for helping to deliver the programmes and activities ensuring that all the delivery and financial targets are met. You will be expected to have demonstrable experience of effective and efficient operational management. A knowledge of or experience in entrepreneurship would be beneficial.
Through effective time management the successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Assisting in the development and monitoring of project and activity plans.
2. Monitoring progress against project and activity schedules and prepare progress reports.
3. Monitoring project and activity budgets and prepare regular budget reports.
4. Ensuring that all project and activity documentation is consistently completed to agreed standards and is accurate and timely.
5. Collating and maintaining all project and activity data, ensuring that meaningful data is in useful formats, available and accessible to members of the project team and respond to requests for information.
6. Undertaking information gathering to support the projects and activities as directed by project managers.
7. Organising and supporting project team and other related meetings, workshops and events. Writing and presenting papers to communicate project and activity progress and outcomes. Managing papers and correspondence for working groups.
8. Taking detailed notes or minutes of meetings; record, compile transcribe and distribute minutes, action points or other notes. Carrying out relevant follow up work, advising staff of their allocated actions and follow up and escalate to project managers if necessary.
9. Maintaining and providing records of progress for future meetings or reports.
10. Responding to enquiries about project and activity matters ensuring that any urgent and/or important matters are dealt with or referred appropriately.
11. Managing the project team calendar and diaries as needed.
For further information and to apply please click here.