Wednesday 17th April 2019, 10am – 4pm
JA115, Jaguar Building, Gosford Street, Coventry University,CV1 5DL.
Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss the differences between types of conferences;
- Learn about the publication process;
- Network with research and practitioner enterprise educators from a range of colleges and universities;
- Develop ideas for potential researcher/practitioner research collaborations
- Network with enterprise educators and researchers from a range of universities and colleges
This is the first event under the co-badged ISBE-EEUK Community of Interest (COI) in Research in Enterprise Education. The COI is intended to explicitly link together the research and practice arms of the EntEd discipline: encouraging and supporting educational practitioners to produce research output; to facilitate the development of potential research projects and partnerships between researchers and practitioners; to host activities where researchers and practitioners exchange expert knowledge; and to act as an expert group to inform policy responses and calls for evidence.
This first workshop will explore the process of submission to conferences and journals. The event will signpost good practice in submission and publication, provide activities to encourage networking, and develop ideas for potential researcher/practitioner research collaborations.
You are welcome to attend regardless of whether you are already a member of the Community of Interest but if you would like to find out more or join the COI, please click here.
Speakers and facilitators include
- Dr Emily Beaumont, Plymouth Marjon University
- Dr Kelly Smith, Coventry University
- Professor David Rae, De Montfort University
- Dr Sarah Preedy, Plymouth Marjon University
Cost to attend
Staff from EEUK and ISBE members – Free of Charge. All other individuals – £125 (non-refundable).
For more details and to register please click here .
This event has been organised by ISBE, Coventry University and EEUK