|Salary:||£51,630 to £58,089 Grade 9|
|Placed On:||11th March 2019|
|Closes:||9th April 2019|
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join us as a Senior Lecturer in Management within an experienced and ambitious academic staff who work together to provide excellent professional education and transform lives through their teaching, research and public engagement activities. The successful candidate would be expected to take an active role in the teaching, design and leadership of our UG and Masters programmes, which includes an MSc Management and BSc Business Management, and any new programmes we will develop in the field. In addition to teaching excellence the successful candidate would be expected to carry out independent research at the highest level, publishing in high quality research journals and presenting work at major international conferences. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in generating significant overhead bearing research income and producing international quality research outputs with demonstrable research impact.
• Contribute to the research activities of the Management and Marketing Division in the area of Management at the highest level (REF 3-4*) – publish in high quality research journals and present work at international conferences
• Engaging in interdisciplinary research and knowledge exchange with other academic or industrial partners
• Support the full economic cost of research by generating grant income and/or industrial funding
• Supervise research students
• the development and delivery of UG and Masters modules in both theoretical and practical settings
• Expertise in Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Strategy and Leadership; or Research Methods would be particularly beneficial.
• use innovative teaching methods to deliver high quality and effective teaching at all levels in UG and Masters courses to equip students with the skills, attributes and experience required for their future careers.
• supervise research projects at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, ensuring that each student receives an outstanding research experience, embracing multi- and interdisciplinary approaches as appropriate.
• carry out a range of administrative tasks within the school and provide academic support to students.
For further information and to apply please click here.