This special issue seeks to capture the variety of dynamics involved in new and emerging entrepreneurial behaviours, identities and contexts, as each affects the other. Topics may include but are not limited to:
- New, emerging and extant forms of entrepreneurial behaviours and identities in different (also cultural) contexts, including different industries such the creative, biotech, digital and sharing economies;
- Entrepreneurial behaviours in existing businesses in a variety of contexts;
- Comparative studies of entrepreneurial behaviours and identities across contexts;
- Behaviour, identity and context in relation to self-employment opportunities arising from, for example, sporting, well-being, general fitness trends and an ageing population;
- New, emerging and extant forms of entrepreneurial behaviours and identity emerging from increasing concerns with environmental, social and ethical sustainability;
Behaviour, identity and context in relation to hybrid entrepreneurial careers that involve both self-employment and employment roles as expressions of self- development.Potential submissions may involve qualitative, quantitative or mixed method studies. The core theme of papers should concern the inter-relationship of behaviour, identity and context. Initial queries should be directed toward Professor Paul Jones on Paul.Jones@coventry.ac.uk.
The last submission date for papers to the call will be 30th April 2017.
More information can be downloaded here.