Join The Case Centre’s online case teaching workshop to reinvigorate your case teaching both in class and online.
This interactive, synchronous workshop will take place online over three sessions.
- reflect on their own teaching
- understand the prerequisites for case teaching
- practise case teaching in a safe environment
- learn how to optimise for an online (asynchronous and synchronous) teaching setting
- learn how to evaluate success factors.
After the workshop participants will be able to:
- choose appropriate cases
- lead a case teaching session with confidence in-class and online (asynchronous and synchronous)
- structure and pace a session
- deal with any student response – including silence
- achieve their learning objectives in the classroom.