Are you interested in teaching with cases? This online workshop will give fresh inspiration to your case teaching.
Held over four synchronous sessions via Zoom, see www.thecasecentre.org/OnlineCTJan2022 for details
Led by case expert Ulf Schaefer, this online case teaching workshop is ideal for educators who are new to case teaching, both in-class and online, or those who wish to improve their case teaching. The workshop objectives for participants include:
- understanding the prerequisites for case teaching
- practising case teaching in a safe environment
- learning how to optimise for an online (asynchronous and synchronous) teaching setting
- developing the ability to choose appropriate cases for students
- learning a structure and pace for case teaching sessions.
Places on this workshop are limited to ensure an interactive online classroom experience for participants so book your space at the link above.
For any queries contact Hannah Blythin, Training and Events Developer, firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.