15, 17, 18 and 19 January 2024
Are you interested in teaching with cases both in class and online? Are you looking for new and exciting ways to reinvigorate your case teaching? This online workshop will give fresh inspiration to your case teaching.
Four synchronous online sessions via Zoom each at 13h-16.30h GMT.
Find further details on how to apply here.
This workshop will provide teachers with the opportunity to explore the case method and assess its benefits for use in their own classes. The highly experienced tutor will share practical tips and skills for teaching with cases and offer guidance on case selection and instructor preparation for class. Participants will gain confidence and share experiences in a friendly and supportive environment.
This workshop will be of benefit to a wide audience, those interested in:
- using cases for teaching, in-class or online
- reflecting on their own teaching
- improving their case teaching and facilitation skills.
Participants will develop:
- the ability to choose appropriate cases for their students
- the confidence to lead case teaching sessions in-class and online (asynchronous and synchronous)
- a structure and pace for their case teaching sessions
- the skill to deal with any student response – including silence
- the ability to achieve their learning objectives in the classroom.
Spaces are limited so book now to guarantee a place.