Apply for a case writing scholarship to support the production of your first teaching case.
Your scholarship package will include financial support of £1,000 ($1,200, €1,150) and a free place on one of our expert-led case writing workshops – an invaluable opportunity to benefit from the knowledge and experience of an internationally respected case writer and share experiences and insights with fellow writers.
Who is eligible?
You are welcome to apply if you are an unpublished case writer and a faculty member or PhD student with teaching responsibilities. Teams of two or more unpublished writers can also apply. Scholarship teams will share the financial award and send one member of their team on the free case writing workshop.
How does it work?
Download a copy of our application form at https://www.thecasecentre.org/scholarships.
If your application is successful:
• you will be invited to attend one of our case writing workshops
- half of your scholarship will be paid when the firstdraft of your case is complete
- you will receive professional feedback on the first draft
- the rest of your scholarship will be paid on completion of your case and teaching note
- your case must be completed within 12 months of being awarded the scholarship.
On completion, you will receive a certificate from The Case Centre.
Contact for further information:
External Relations Manager