Join us for an online workshop that will give fresh inspiration to your case teaching.
This workshop will take place online, using Zoom, over four sessions each at 13h-16.30h BST. For more information please visit www.thecasecentre.org/OnlineCTOct2021
Are you interested in teaching with cases both in class and online? Are you looking for new and exciting ways to reinvigorate your case teaching? This online workshop will give fresh inspiration to your case teaching.
This workshop will be of benefit to a wide audience, including:
- using cases for teaching, in-class or online
- reflecting on their own teaching
- improving their case teaching and facilitation skills.
- reflect on their own classroom teaching
- understand the prerequisites for case teaching
- practise case teaching in a safe environment
- learn how to optimise for an online (asynchronous and synchronous) teaching setting
- learn how to evaluate success factors for any given audience.
Takeaways – participants will develop:
- the ability to choose appropriate cases for their students
- the confidence to lead case teaching sessions in-class and online (asynchronous and synchronous)
- a structure and pace for their case teaching sessions
- the skill to deal with any student response – including silence
- the ability to achieve their learning objectives in the classroom.
Training and Events Developer