Applications close 2 July 2021
As part of our mission to support and inspire case method practitioners, we offer five Case Teaching Scholarships each year to individuals who are new to case teaching.
The scholarships are open to faculty and PhD students with teaching responsibilities that have been teaching with cases for no more than 18 months, or who are planning to start using cases in their teaching during the next calendar year.
- a free place on one of The Case Centre’s online expert-led case teaching workshops
- a review of one of the recipient’s case teaching sessions by a workshop tutor from The Case Centre
- the opportunity to attend an exclusive online session with an expert case teacher
- provision of a curated selection of case teaching articles from leading case institutions
- a free digital copy of the book Teaching & Writing Cases: A Practical Guide by John Heath.
Please click here for further information.
Hazel Walker, External Relations Manager, email@example.com